It was fashioned by the legendary Parisian couturier, Paul Poiret, by the Hollywood diva Greta Garbo, Lana Turner, Elizabeth Taylor, Barbra Streisand, and more recently fashionable icons Kate Moss and Sarah Jessica Parker remind us of the turban. It has been popular for several seasons, including this one, summer with new turban interpretations in the Derek Lama and Stelle Jean collections.
– I put on turbans acrylic decorations, zircons, Swarovski crystals, lace, rivets, feathers, beads. I use the most monochromatic samples as the biggest demand for them. But I have prepared turbans with strips, floral, peppers, lace and tiger – speaks. At present, they are the most popular wholly white because it is summer, and often according to special wishes, it also produces unique specimens.
– Their production is not so complicated. So, a variety of stretchable materials are chosen, colors, pattern, dimensions are taken, and decorations are trimmed.
– They can be worn every day even on the beach, while the classic turban can also be combined with ‘casual look’, print-t-shirts, summer dresses and, of course, the evening glam edition, which is my personal favorite – ends.
From scroll to turban in a few steps
1. Switch the scarf and cover your head so that the tip of the triangle falls over your forehead.
2. Pull the ends, cross them at the top and wrap around the head.
3. Pull the ends toward the top of the door and tie them to the node. Screw the excess under the scarf.
4. Take the triangle from the forehead and fold the knot at the top of the head.